PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nearing Summer's End

Typically, I don't do a Project Life type album. I tried it and lasted only a few months- we just don't get out enough to need to scrapbook weekly. However, I do like to really try and get a good snapshot of life every so often so this page is just that- a little snipped about Luke and what we've done this summer.


I used I Heart Summer from Simple Stories for this one- cutting out 3x4 journaling cards to set up a grid. I like to fussy cut little elements from full sized sheets too- the 'love' portion is from something else, the cloud and heart balloon chipboard shape has a banner from a dimensional sticker and the label for my title was attached to a journaling card. Mixing things around is a great way to make things work better for your particular page.


I also looooove to add dimension so I've really piled it on here! The heart shape card is from their diecut elements. I like it so much better when this stuff is already cut- getting things cut on my Silhouette is just too much work sometimes. =)
I also tucked in some journaling into a Sn@p! pocket.
And, since I neglected to do so, here the other Simple Stories page I snuck earlier for Simon Says Stamp.



These pages look so different but came from the same line. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment