PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Simple Stories Sn@p!

If you haven't been to the Simple Stories blog recently, I highly suggest you take a look! They have a lot of great new releases for summer CHA, and the one I'm most excited about is Sn@p!
They've expanded their great Mix & Match albums (that are really the best size for mini albums, December Daily's, and Project Life) and added a lot of great journaling cards and phrases to fit 3x4 and 4x6 pockets!
Here are a few of my favorites:

Like I said yesterday, I'm a sucker for phrases!
And these journaling cards will make PL so much easier!


 And, they have coordinating album inserts- those polaroid frames are very trendy right now!

They also have coordinating pockets, stickers, and alphas- this line is going to be the most versatile you'll find! I'm so excited to play with this line!
To see the rest of their CHA releases, visit them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment