Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pocket Pillow

Yesterday I decided to start on one of my New Year's resolutions- to use up my fabric stash as much as possible. I found this pattern from Nova at a Cuppa and a Catch Up and I knew it would be perfect for small scraps.


The pattern was really easy to follow and it came together in just a day. I didn't baste the dresden section as it stated so my petals are a bit loose so I'll make sure to do that part next time. I did some hand quilting like her example and had a lot of fun with it. Next time I'll embroider a name on the pocket section or maybe add a button just for kicks. Super cute! Maybe I'll work up a stash of these for gifts!

3 comments:

  1. Ashley - I love how yours turned out. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pillow is adorable!!! Fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete