PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Catch up!

*To everyone who ordered some of my stamps- thanks so much! I'm so happy that they're going to get some use! If you already paid, your stamps are going out today so look out for them!
And, if you haven't ordered yet, you still can! Just shoot me an email to let me know which ones you'd like.*

This past week I've really been a slacker- I have two projects to share with you that I haven't posted here yet.
First, for Pebbles, I created this page using a mix of different lines but mostly used the color scheme from Hip Hip Hooray. I wanted to document the fact that I actually know how to use my camera now, thanks to a class required for my degree. I'm so excited about that!!


For the triangle shapes, I punched a square then trimmed around the inside edge, leaving the negative. Easy! I cut the camera and title with my Silhouette. I even inked! I never do that!
For this next project, I created a quick page made in under 30 minutes for Simple Stories.



That's the best part about Simple Stories really- all of the elements have such great detail that you don't really need to add a whole lot to get a great page.
Well that's all for me today, I have a lot of stamps that are waiting to get to their new homes!

4 comments: