PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Monday, June 4, 2012

HUGE DE-STASHING ROUND 3!

GUIDELINES
All of these items will be first come, first serve. I will handle all emails in the order in which I receive them and try my very best to let you know whether the items you requested are indeed available as quickly as possible. Please be patient though, I am anticipating a LOT of emails.

When sending me an email, be as descriptive as possible. If the photo is labeled, please include the photo label and the item number so I can reserve exactly what you wanted.

I will send you a total for your items after I check that everything is available. All payments must be sent via Paypal. I will include the proper email address in the email with your total.


I am going to use flat rate priority boxes for shipments whenever possible. If I can fit your items into a small envelope, I definitely will. I will let you know what your shipping total will be after you email me your items. I will ship international, but please be aware that your shipment will be delayed as I have no idea how to even estimate international shipping, so I will have to take your box to the post office, get the price, then request payment.

Again, I may be getting a lot of emails so please be patient with me as I sort through them.

Because of the way I stored my clear stamps, most of my Studio Calico and some other brand stamps do not have the original packaging. They will include the printed index label and most have the clear backing but some do not. Some have also been used with Staz-on ink and are stained but this will likely come off with a bit of TLC and Staz-on remover. If any of these things bother you, please let me know when requesting items and I will let you know the exact condition of them if it is not listed.

Also, I have priced these stamps based on how sad I am to see them go. I have not done ANY outside research to see how much these are going for elsewhere. If you think I've priced anything unreasonably, feel free to send me an offer, but keep in mind that if someone else agrees to buy at the price I have listed, they will get first dibs. 

Please email your order to ashley.stephens888 (at) gmail (dot) com. 


STUDIO CALICO STAMPS
 SC 1
1 - ABC Border $6
2 - Handmade with Love $5
3 - Thankful $6
4 - Doily Border $6
5 - Garden $5
6 - Small Frame $3

 SC 2
1 - Know This $4
2 - Pinwheel $4
3 - ATC Stamp $7
4 - Cherries $5
5 - Spirograph $4
6 - Buttons $6
7 - Story Time Frame $6

 SC 3
1 - Stars and Journaling $7
2 - Ferris Wheel and Frame $7
3 - Tag and Hearts $7
4 - Journal Lines $7

 SC 4
1 - Happy Home $7
2 - Past Due (NEVER BEEN INKED)$4
3 - Mini Ledger Circle $3
4 - Doily Set Large $10

SC 5
1 - You Are Here $4
2 - Moon $3
3 - Bubble Background $10
4 - Time Flies $10

SC 6
1 - Cuckoo Clock $4
2 - Dress Form (NEVER BEEN INKED) $4
3 - Banners (NEVER BEEN INKED) $6
4 - Bird Nest (NEVER BEEN INKED) $3
5 - Travel $10

SC 7 
1 - Ray Gun (NEVER BEEN INKED) $5
2 - Frame $5
3 - Number border (NEVER BEEN INKED) $7
4 - Star Border $6
5 - Tree Border $6

 SC 8
1 - Circle Frame $4
2 - Globe $3
3 - Mini Starburst $3
4 - Build a border $5
5 - Country (NEVER BEEN INKED) $5
6 - Let Love Grow $6
7 - Confetti Background $10

SC 9
1 - Ruler $7
2 - Bee $4
3 - Label $4
4 - Journey Circle $7
5 - Houses $5
6 - Doily Flower $4

 SC 10
1 - Wireframe Globe $4
2 - Pumpkins $4
3 - Tricycle $5
4 - The Sky is the Limit $6
5 - Labels $5
6 - Banner Border $7

No comments:

Post a Comment