PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quiet lately...

I haven't blogged in a few days and I think it's because I'm antsy! My husband has finally left Kuwait after 6 1/2 long months and is now on his way back to our home in Turkey. I'm in the states (have been staying with my parents for 5 months now with the baby) waiting for him to get to Turkey, inprocess, and then catch a flight out here. I've been on pins and needles because we aren't sure yet what day he will finally get here. So, I suppose I just haven't really been in the mood to make anything.
Also, Luke and I will have to go back to Turkey after my husband has a chance to visit with family here, so I have to start packing up ALL my scrapbook supplies to send back home. And I did some SERIOUS shopping since I've been here so I'm sort of dreading that. I'll be sure to share some pictures of the crazy amount of boxes once it's all packed!
I did make a page last night and I really love it, I'll share that sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment