PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Thursday, October 13, 2011

What time is it?

Beer:30!
I was working on a few different pages last night and neither were really going well for me. I put them to the side and pulled out my latest SC kit instead. Somehow I just started throwing things on the page and had this done in 15 minutes. I know- a record for me. Normally my "simple" pages still take an hour or two because I'm indecisive. These pictures are from "Oktoberfest"- the quotation marks because it wasn't what you're thinking, it was my small village's version of it. Still with good beer and good food and lots of people though! The best part about this day was the fact that we could just walk home afterwards!
And friends, I've made it a bit easier to subscribe to my blog- just click that blue button on the left. You can also get updates to your inbox by putting your email address in that little box over there as well! (And who doesn't like getting crafty emails?)
I'll be back tomorrow with another page!

4 comments: