PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Monday, February 6, 2012

More Valentines!

I've got a set of cards made with Pebbles With Love collection- created to showcase their cute little shaped paper clips.




They are seriously adorable, right?
We're getting awful close to Valentine's day, do you have any plans with your loved ones? I think my husband and I will be seeing Star Wars in 3D, but that's for his birthday. I'm not sure if he has any VDay surprises or not, but I'm excited to find out!
In other news, I haven't really scrapbooked in a while- I've been trying to finish some fabric projects that I started long ago and then stuffed away.
First is this one, made for my sister.


It's from a tutorial posted by Elizabeth Hartman (called the New Wave quilt). I made one of these a while back for my couch and love how fast it comes together. The fabric is a mix of Parisville and Innocent Crush- very flirty! Now I need to decide what to bind and back it in.
The other quilt top I finished this weekend is another one of Elizabeth's patterns- the Nine-Patch Lattice.


It's another quick and easy quilt. I started the blocks for this one almost a year ago and finally decided it was time to make some progress! I have the backing finished and the binding all cut and ready- and then I discovered I'm out of batting. Oops! (Side note: I'll be selling this one as soon as I get it all quilted, let me know if you're interested!)
And, since I was on such a roll this weekend I picked up ANOTHER quilt top- City Weekend.


This was one of the first quilt patterns I ever bought. I made a few blocks (it's all paper pieced) and then I guess got burned out and put it away. I'm really loving this one though, glad I found it hidden in my stash!
I hope to get back to playing with paper soon (and catching up on Project Life), but I'm going to press ahead with fabric while I've got some steam!

4 comments:

  1. That new wave quilt is to die for. Stunning! And, I love the fabric combinations for the lattice quilt. You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards and your quilt tops. They are absolutely beautiful Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your cards!! Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I am particularly fond of the design on the first one!

    ReplyDelete