PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yep, I've Done It

I have made it really easy to follow me on Pinterest or Twitter with those cute little buttons on the left- if you want to keep up with what I'm doing, where I'm finding inspiration, etc. click those!
I'm new to Twitter so I'm going to need to study up on my hash tag usage, bear with me. If you're on Twitter, give me your username so I can follow you too!
And just a quick note about Pinterest- I don't mind my images being pinned (well duh, I've made it really easy for you to do!) but please make sure to credit my images, use them fairly, and let me know if you plan on posting them to your blog. I post my images online in the hopes that they will inspire someone and I have a lot of trust in my fellow crafters that they won't try to pass off my pages as their own. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment