PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Travel Page

Hey there! I missed posting this to my blog for some reason so I'm going to share it today.

Over 2 days and 24 hours and this is the ONLY picture I took throughout the whole thing. And ya know what? I made my husband lug the DSLR in his carry-on because I just HAD to get pictures of Luke on the airplane. Good thing he ended up being as exhausted as I was and didn't notice I hadn't taken it out the whole time. =)

Tomorrow night we're going to dinner with our Turkish friends out by the lake so I'll be sure to take some pictures and share them tomorrow. (I won't make the husband carry the camera this time, though.) The region we are in is so beautiful, it's just too bad it's so hot outside all day or I'd be taking pictures of everything!

I'll leave you with my favorite pictures I've taken here so far. Aren't the colors amazing?

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love all the SC you used! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the little bits of layering!

    ReplyDelete